How to install WordPress in cPanel
How to Install WordPress in cPanel JimatHosting
- Before installing WordPress you need to Login to your cPanel
- How to login to cPanel ?
– Every client who purchase cPanel Shared Hosting with us will be given with Email for Hosting details.
– Inside the email will have, the specific login link for client to use to access their cPanel Dashboard
- cPanel login page will be shown as below.
- In the cPanel, scroll down and search for Softaculous Installer.
- You can see the image below to find the exact module section.
- Click the WordPress icon and it will direct you to WordPress Installation Page
- Next in this page (as shown below) click the Install Now button
- From here you will found the Installation setting which need to be configured
- Select any domain that you have for to install the WordPress
- Setup your Administrator username and password. Make sure you to copy it in a safe place.
- Lastly click Install at the bottom and the system will perform the installation automatically
- You should see the loading page like this after the Install button was clicked.
- Once it finished you will be given with Admin URL for you to access the WordPress Admin Page and Dashboard
- Like image below which the Installation is completed.