How to install SSL Lets Encrypt in DirectAdmin
How to install SSL Lets Encrypt in DirectAdmin JimatHosting
- Login to your DirectAdmin. By default our DirectAdmin login you can use by clicking here
- How do i find username and password for Directadmin?
– During your purchase you will be given an email with hosting details
– Inside will have information like, login url, username, password, nameserver and etc for hosting.
- You should see like image below if you able to open the login link
- After logged in the DirectAdmin.
- In the dashboard search for SSL Certificates Module as show in below images
- Click it and it will direct to another page to apply the Lets Encrypt in each domain / url.
- From here click the Free & automatic certificate from Lets encrypt menu button on top of the list
- Next you should see the domain link that you can tick. (Recommended to tick everything that listed)
- Lastly you can tick Force SSL with https redirect – this option allow your website auto redirect to https even client not putting http / https
- Lastly, click the save button on the bottom right corner.
- Once the system finish installing it will show you the success page as below
- You may try browse your website using https for now.