How to Change Domain Nameserver in JimatHosting
Step 1 - Logging in to Client Area Account
Step 2 - Find domain
- Once you logged in Client Area
- Click Domain section as image below
- Page will be directed and all domain that you purchase with us and listed there
Step 3 - Select Domain
- From here you can select any domain that you wanted to change the nameserver
- By clicking the dropdown button on the right corner from the domain listed, it will show you Manage Nameserver
- Click it and it will directed to changing nameserver setting
Step 4 - Changing Nameserver
- Here you can fill up the nameserver that you have
- How do i find nameserver ?
– If you using other hosting you should receive an email with their hosting details including nameserver information
– If its not you may try to contact their support
- How long it takes for the domain to complete propagation of nameserver ?
-By default ours will take less than 2 hour, but propagation across the internet is beyond our control and we recommend please allow up to 24 hour for domain to take effect.